<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Wednesday, January 05, 2005

DON'T TELL ME WHAT TO DO

I hate it when my mom & sister tell me the following: you have to pick a dress (bridesmaids - even though I ultimately had NO SAY SO in the dress); you have to call so-and-so about the shower; you have to call so-and-so's mother; you have to come down her to PA this weekend; you have to go to Michael's with me to look at stupid little trinkets for the tables.

I hate wedding planning. I hate organizing wedding-type things. I hate that I might have to spend all this money to rent a space for the shower because my sister doesn't want to have it at A or B's house. I hate that I have to figure out where my mom & stepmom (who don't like each other) will stay when they fly up here for the shower.

I hate that my sister said Joe was going to read at the wedding & then "forgot" she said that.

I am the worst maid of honor in the world. I hate traditional weddings. This is going to be a long 4 months.

-d

|

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com