<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Monday, December 13, 2004

I'm home sick from work today. Stomach thing, but I'm ok. Funny how you can feel terrible in the morning but ok enough that you could have gone to work by the afternoon. Anyway, it's good to have the time off & alone & at home. I watched "Hero" on HBO this morning. Dustin Hoffman saves Geena Davis from a burning plane, but Andy Garcia gets the credit. Interesting movie. Andy Garcia's character actually likes to do good deeds & does several after he lies & tells everyone he was the hero. Dustin Hoffman's character hates to do good deeds & is generally pretty rotten, but he always steps up to the plate in dangerous situations & sticks out his own neck.

So, I am starting another blog of open letters. I believe everyone "here" got the email asking for a submission. I hope you are all submissive to my request. Heh heh.

I guess I'm less paranoid about my parents Googling & mysteriously finding this site than I used to be. How would they have found it? By Googling "Debbie"? Silly. That name Madeleine is lovely, though, isn't it?

-m

I mean -d

|

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com