<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Friday, September 10, 2004

I hate Enya

So, I'm listening to the Audra McDonald fan radio station on internet radio & every other song is freekin' Enya. They play a lot of easy listening. A typical list (by artist): Billy Joel, Enya, Sarah Brightman, Enya, Michael Crawford, Enya, Elton John. They never play Audra McDonald herself. I never thought that Enya & Audra McDonald fans had such an overlap. So, I am taking an unofficial survey here.

I realize only 4 people read this blog (I know who you are), but please tell me, if you are an Audra McDonald fan, how you would rate Enya on a scale from one to five (rate her according to how much you enjoy listening to her music, not necessarily whether you think she's good or bad or whatever). I rate her a one -- above Avril Lavigne & Evanesence(?), but not above much.

-m

|

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com