<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Tuesday, July 06, 2004

The Post

On the front page of the New York Post today, the headline reads "Kerry's Choice: Dem picks Gephardt as VP Candidate." There's also a picture of Kerry & Gephardt looking like they're about to kiss (you'll have to find it somewhere because I don't know how to post photos here).. The red line below the headline reads "Exclusive," the story being exclusive, of course, because the Post is the only paper that knows Gephardt is Kerry's running mate. Everyone else has been falsly informed that it's John Edwards (not the psychic).

My friend Jim pointed out that in October 2003, the Post also reported that the Yankees had lost to the Boston Red Sox in the American League Championships. The Yankees then went on to play in the World Series.

I love the Post. I mean, of course, I hate the Post. But, I love the Post.

-m


|

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com