<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Wednesday, April 21, 2004

J Lo Hot

I have it all figured out. On the outside, I have always been this girl who looks like her dad, speaks from one side of her mouth, draws comparisons to James Spader. But, on the inside, in my soul, in my heart, I really feel like I look like Debra Winger. I mean, on the inside, if my inside were to reflect my outside, I would be Debra. If I were self-actualized, I mean, I would look like Debra. I am Debra!

Now, back to the real world.

Last night, I caught just the shortest bit of this MTV show where this guy (transexual) had plastic surgery on his face to supposedly look more like Jennifer Lopez. He had facial reconstructive surgery to look like J Lo?!?!?

How can she sleep at night knowing someone had SURGERY to look like her & he did it on TELEVISION? Isn't his obsession only going to grow? How can she feel safe that this dude isn't going to come knocking on her door inviting her to lunch?

Anyway, he didn't really look like her in the end. So, NAH!

-m


|

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com