<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Wednesday, November 26, 2003

Thankful

I am leaving in just a minute or two to go to visit my sister in PA. Joe is meeting me downstairs & we're going to take the bus down there, spend 2 nights, and come back. I went down to FL for the one year anniversary, last week. A lot of my brother's friends came over to the house, and it was helpful to have everyone there.

I am thankful that I'll be taking an acting class starting next week, that I am healthy, that I am optimistic, that my mother is here visiting, and that I'm relatively healthy and happy.

I'm finding it very difficult to write right now, actually. I feel quite stiff.

So, I'll just leave off with a Happy Thanksgiving wish to anyone who might end up reading this. And, I'll catch y'all later.

--m
|

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com