<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Thursday, October 09, 2003

Quits

So, after just two rehearsals, I have realized I am going to have to quit the play. This is a very big deal for me because I've never quit a play or any creative project involving others before.

But, my heart is not in it.

And, I am so stressed right now because of work & the upcoming holidays & the upcoming one year anniversary, which I've really started to feel.

Plus, my mother is coming to visit me for a week in November.

And, rehearsals are 5 days a week.

I love the people in the play, and I love the director, but I am going to have to quit. Tonight, we have rehearsal at 7:00 & I'm going to either meet with the director beforehand or talk to her after.

I feel terrible about this.

--m
|

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com